High School students residing out of Canada two courses from OLC before coming to Canada.
- Prepare students for their studies in BC by:
– Highlighting fundamental elements of Canadian society
– Explaining how to be successful at a BC high school
– Teaching English language skills
- Are taught or are supervised by BC-certified teachers
- Utilize multimedia learning tools, including extensive Skype time with teachers and other students in internet-based online classrooms
- Offer flexible scheduling